Some companies I’ve directly or indirectly invested in as an angel:
- AbstractOps: Don’t waste team time and risk fines on rote compliance. Automate state registrations, hiring paperwork, penalty notices, annual filings, and more!
- Beam: Develop on serverless GPUs, deploy highly performant APIs, and rapidly prototype ML models — without managing any infrastructure.
- Brainboard: Visually and collaboratively design, deploy, and manage cloud infrastructure and reduce time to market by 30-150x.
- DagsHub: Next generation GitHub—for machine learning scientists & engineers—with all the best tools built in for versioning, experiments, labeling, etc.
- Shaped: Real-time recommendations, search, and discovery, with an emphasis on content understanding. Designed for develpers with an elegant API.
• • •
I invest small amounts in data/ML, infra, and devtool startups. My goal is to help startups build useful tools that address unmet needs in data and ML, especially from small-medium enterprises. I sometimes advise on ML strategy, product roadmap, and industry outreach. Along the way, I learn how startups grow successfully so I can better help other startups.
If you think I can help, send me your pitch deck to start a conversation or set up some time.